Icon Co and Cockram Construction are merging to form one entity – Icon.

Together, we are a fully diversified construction services provider, offering complex construction capability across all sectors nationally. Our combined capability and experience provides clients with specialist expertise, value-add solutions and high-quality outcomes.

Our success will be underpinned by the professionalism and talent of our team, the safe delivery of our projects, and our strong relationships with our clients – enabling us to confidently offer project solutions throughout the world.

157

Years of Operation

$1.4b

Estimated FY18 Turnover

50

Current Projects

We are backed by Kajima Corporation, a Japanese construction powerhouse with:

170 Years Experience

$12b Market Cap

20 Global Locations

16K+ Employees

$22b Turnover 2018

$2.2b Profit Before Tax

Strength in Numbers

$445m

Bank Guarantee Facility

Nil

Debt

Bank Guarantee

The group utilises bank guarantee facilities totaling $445M which provide support for all building contracts with clients. The group maintains an appropriate head room buffer to ensure all future projects can be accommodated. The headroom of the facilities currently sits at 65% or $290M. This ensures no external restrictions exist in delivering current forecast revenues.

Corporate Structure

The current legal structure of the group involves several individual trading entities generally separated by region. The ultimate holding company of the group is Kajima Australia Pty Ltd who holds 70% of the share capital. The other 30% of each business is owned by executive shareholders of Icon and Cockram respectively.

Once the formal merge takes place, all existing legal entities will remain. Current contracts will be fulfilled and security and warranties will remain in place. Kajima Australia Pty Limited will retain its 70% interest in all legal entities with the other 30% retained by existing Icon and Cockram shareholders.

Parent Company Support

The group has committed sufficient working capital and collateral to meet the ongoing requirements of the business. Kajima Australia Pty Ltd also provides completion guarantees as required for new projects and underwrites the group’s bank guarantee facility. As well as Kajima Australia monitoring the group’s adherence to our internal financial framework and disciplines, they also monitoring future business needs. With the backing of a global construction business they have the capacity to respond to any other support required by the group in a timely manner.

A Preferred Partner

Our success is based on a collaborative and honest approach, ensuring a solid foundation on which to achieve the best quality outcome.

Our team delivers:

The combined experience and expertise of two established construction industry leaders.

Exceptional design management and buildability expertise.

Optimal value for our clients without compromising quality.

Financial stability and extensive technical expertise.

On-time and within cost project delivery.

Our capability

  • Pre-Construction Partnering (ECI)
  • Project Management
  • Design Management
  • General Contracting
  • Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM)
  • Design and Construct (D&C)
  • Joint Venture / Investment Arrangements
  • Turnkey Arrangements

Sectors

  • Residential/Student Accommodation
  • Hotel/Leisure
  • Commercial/Retail
  • Defence
  • Healthcare
  • Aged Care/Retirement
  • Education
  • Government
  • Laboratories/R&D
  • Pharmaceutical
  • Sports
  • Resources
  • Industrial
  • Technology
  • Infrastructure

Any Project, Anywhere.

The combination of our capability and experience allows us to be able to deliver projects of any size, any scale, anywhere.

With capabilities spanning a broad range of sectors and regions, we will offer an outstanding array of services, underpinned by our international knowledge and the mobility of our experienced personnel. This will allow us to confidently offer project solutions anywhere in the world.

Leadership

Senior Team

Chairman of the Board

Managing Director, Kajima Australia

Motohiro Umehara

Non Executive Board Director

Malcolm Batten

Nick Brown

Managing Director

Nicholas Brown

Executive, State & Regional Team

Lou Raunik

Group Construction Director

Lou Raunik

Chief Operating Officer

Evan Byrne

Executive General Manager

Barpa and New Business

Mike Read

Corporate Affairs Director

Darren Milne

National New Business Manager

Ryan Treweek

VIC Director

Michael Clemenger

NSW Director

Julian Doyle

QLD Director

Chris Meade

WA Director

Greg Mithen

ACT Director

Aaron Clingan

NZ Director

Dan Ashby

Chief Financial Officer

Andrew Ford

Enquiries

Head Office

110 Cubitt Street
Richmond
VIC 3121
Australia

+61 3 9429 6099

Australia

VIC

Ground Floor
675 Victoria Street
Abbotsford
VIC 3067

+61 3 9429 6099

NSW

Level 4
41 McLaren Street
North Sydney
NSW 2060

+61 2 8456 6500

QLD

Level 1
1 Gardner Close
Milton
QLD 4064

+61 7 3229 0288

WA

Level 4
34 Charles Street
South Perth
WA 6151

+61 8 9330 2344

ACT

Unit 4
4 Kennedy Street
Kingston
ACT 2604

+61 2 6126 4300

NT

Level 1
82 Smith Street
Darwin
NT 0800

+61 8 8941 4501

New Zealand

Level 7, West Plaza
3 Albert Street
Auckland
1010

+64 21 682 738